Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AJA FOR THE FUTURE!!!!


As a student in this institution,we have many different problems to encounter and to be solve. Problrems that can help very well in our study. Problems that can help to be a strong person and to help in achieving our goals in life.Problems that sometimes can make us gave up if we want to gave up.

As a senior student in this institution,it is very hard to me to face the hardships and problems that always exist.During of my first month of being a senior, I encounter many problems and hardships earlier that makes me gave up sometimes.I know that if I well gave up, all the strive of my parents well lose like a bubble.So, I try my best to make sure that I can solve this hardships and problems that I encounter.In this hardships, I can experience not to sleep earlier.I can learn how to manage my time very well.I have many learnings I get in this challenge.




As a 4th year student,it is not easy to face the obstacles and problems that are about to come in my journey.I should be strong in accomplishing my tasks as a student. I have to sacrifice my own happiness in my life to make sure I can graudate in this coming year.And most for all, I well focus my self in studying so that when the time comes, I can march together with my parents.

0 comments: